Get your tickets today! >>>
WPDN MEMBERS ONLY: $38.00
Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM [EST]
The Seven Figure Sweet Spot: How to Combine Business Skills and Spiritual Tools To Create Money, Connection and Success
- How to use your intuition and spiritual connection to make smart business decisions
- How to balance action with allowing and receiving
- The secret to attaching to what you want, and detaching from the outcomes – while still maintaining your drive and momentum
- The underlying reasons why people fear or hide behind spirituality and how you can make it front and center, while still making great money
- How to let go of the fear of persecution, standing out, being seen or recognition
Monica Shah is a seven-figure business coach who helps entrepreneurs build businesses that support their ideal lifestyles. After receiving her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and working in marketing for L’Oreal Paris, Monica left corporate to start her first company – and then her second company, Revenue Breakthrough. Today, she takes her clients step by step through building, growing and expanding their businesses. She combines her business acumen with her intuition and healing abilities to help her clients get unstuck, eliminate self-sabotage and move through fear. She is also the author of Getting Rich: You’re Doing It Backwards and Pause: 52 Questions that Lead to More Money and Time.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
The Capital Grille
94 Perimeter Center West
Dunwoody, GA 30346
Reservations are required. Pre-payment is requested.
Members: $38.00 / Non-Members: $55.00
Includes lunch, networking, and presentation.
*NEW – There is a $5 fee for buying your ticket at the door.*
If paying at the door, checks and cash are preferred.
Please make checks payable to Marie Fratoni.
*Online registration and payment page is now open until 10 a.m. on the day of event to facilitate registration and allow more time for networking.
WPDN FEATURED SPONSOR
Master Your Money is a 3-day event all about money, marketing and sales strategies… with a spiritual component.
- You’ll learn the right business steps, in the right order, based on the best business model for you + what phase of business you’re in.
- AND you’ll experience spiritual healing and clearing (especially around money)…
…so you leave the event knowing what you need to do in your business – but also how to trust yourself.
It’s happening April 26-28th in Atlanta, GA and is strictly limited to 200 people.
As you clear old money beliefs & make decisions about how to scale your business, you’ll be able to see a future that involves more money, more freedom, and more life.